From: Mommy-To-Be
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 11:26 AM
To: Daddy-To-Be
Subject: the smell here...
is about to drive me crazy (it is making me sick)! They were supposed to stop painting last weekend...it stinks again!
Copy of original e-mail is posted above in blue.
Smells are definitely enhanced during pregnancy! The building's management of my office building decided to paint the ENTIRE building while I was pregnant, or so it seemed! They painted the main lobby and entryway, and the entire building rinked of paint. I even called the doctor once to make sure it was alright for me to be working in those conditions while being pregnant. They recommended I just step outside and get some fresh air. However, they did tell me they are not as concerned any more with paint fumes since the lead is no longer in paint. I still was not happy with the situation, but what was I to do?
Posted on Tuesday, February 24th, 2009 at 12:43 a.m.
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment