Saturday, March 7, 2009

Daddy-Daughter Day!

In other words, break for Mommy day! Or, "work for pay" for Mommy day! But, still, most definitely a break for Mommy!

Working for pay is soooo much easier than staying home with a little one all day. At least, that is what I like to tell myself! I didn't say working for pay is more fun, but it is definitely much easier, and very welcomed occasionally. Of course, hubby did drop me off and pick me back up from the office after a somewhat full day, so I didn't have to drive. And, he even cooked dinner for me!!! Thank you hubby! The ham and potato soup was delicious, and it tasted much better than mine (more than likely because I didn't have to make it). LOL!

Here are a few pictures of the Daddy-Daughter Day today. They visited Will's Park in Alpharetta and had a picnic lunch consisting of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, carrots, grapes, Cheetos and animal crackers. Hubby actually told me today that he used to play baseball at Will's Park when he was a little boy. I didn't know that was where he had played baseball.

I absolutely LOVE this first picture! Is that not the cutest shot? And, it is a true picture of the fun had on Daddy-Daughter day. I think they need to do this more often!

Check out that snazzy watch! Annabelle and I gave hubby that watch for his 30th birthday.

According to hubby, Annabelle wanted to hold her Daddy's hand every time before she would slide down that particular slide, but as soon as she even started sliding, she would let his hand go. She just needed a little help getting started.

3 comments:

Kami said...

"Working for pay is soooo much easier than staying home with a little one all day."

I agree Jennifer!! Looks like everyone had an enjoyable day. :)

Anonymous said...

Ohh, how cute are those pictures of her, and her Daddy made it with just one hand? I don't believe it. Someone else must have taken those pictures. I think they did have a good time together and a beautiful day.

Jodi said...

She's sooooo cute! :-)

I have to agree with you on the working for pay opinion. I also believe it is a whole lot easier than staying at home all day with a little one. There are some days when I just collapse after putting Annabelle down for the night. I am completely worn out sometimes!