Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Little Susie Homemaker


I just had to post this picture because I am in love with it! I managed to snag the adult size apron as our white elephant gift at our Sunday School's Christmas party this year. It was a hot item, and I strategized to keep it. I don't think my strategy really worked, but I got it!

I got it alright, along with an awful massive mug of an old man that has apparently been one of the gag gifts since the Sunday School's first Christmas party 10 years or so ago. I actually had opened the plate that matches the mug, but hubby and I tried to strategize with another guy to get a more optimal gift. It backfired for all involved!

The matching plate was created from the match to the mug which was actually another mug that had been broken after the initial Christmas party but then glued back together to form the plate. It is UGLY! I guess that means we have to attend the Sunday School Christmas party again next year to rid ourselves of that awful mug!

No comments: