Yes, I am going there...on the political bandwagon again.
I just watched a video on the 9-9-9 Plan proposed by Herman Cain and I had to share a quote from the last portion of the video.
"If 10% is good enough for God, then 9% should be just fine for the Federal Government." - Herman Cain
LOVE it!
We ALL need to Pray, Pray, Pray that we can turn this country around in 2012!
Perhaps I should reconsider voting for Herman Cain as he may leave me without a career as a CPA! Our convoluted tax code has kept me gainfully employed for over 10 years!
3 years ago
2 comments:
Yep lots of lawyers, lots of tax programs gone, lots of money saved in lost hours due to executives spending lots of time trying to save on taxes in their business. But late news has Cain accused of sexual improper things when head of the restaurant asssociation. May be true, may not be. When you are the head of anything someone always does that true or not. Tell the Girls Hello
All aboard the Cain Train!
Post a Comment