This evening, I gave Annabelle a bath and I let her run around naked for a few minutes while I dressed myself after my own bath. While I was standing in my bedroom, Annabelle comes running in there with me, opens up the dresser door and then pulls out the drawer filled with my underwear. She grabs some clean underwear of mine, and she runs off with them to her bedroom.
I smiled at the situation at hand, and I decided to follow her to find out what she was up to. I thought she was going to try and put my underwear on herself. And, if that had been the case, I knew it would have been time to buy Annabelle her own panties.
Well, I was wrong! She took those underwear into her bedroom to a wet spot on her bedroom carpet, and she started wiping the wet spot up!
She had tee teed on the floor, and the most logical thing for her to do was to find a clean pair of my underwear to clean up the tee tee. I could not help but laugh at her.
I still wonder what exactly was going through her mind. Why did she use MY underwear to clean the carpet and not her very own diaper?
All I can guess is because she thinks that Mommy wears diapers too!
3 years ago
1 comment:
LOL!! That's so funny! She's a smart little girl! It sounds like she really thought that out before she did it! :-)
Post a Comment