Annabelle has discovered that the purpose of Q tips is to clean one's ears.
It is amazing (and very scary) how quickly these little people catch on to things. I guess she has watched either me or her Daddy clean our ears using Q tips because this morning, I found her walking around with a Q tip in her ear! This particular Q tip had Vaseline on it too, so she got Vaseline in her hair.
The Q tip she had found was the same Q tip I used to put Vaseline on her thermometer before I inserted it rectally to take her temperature. I guess it is a good thing she didn't connect the Q tip to the thermometer and the thermometer to, well, you know where I am going with this!
I think I'll be careful about leaving Q tips lying around now! She's lucky she didn't bust her eardrum with that Q tip this morning. I wish I could have grabbed the camera for a picture, but I thought my baby girl's ear drum was far more important.
2 years ago
1 comment:
She's a mess, that little sweetie of ours!
Post a Comment