As I was busy cooking in the kitchen, she proceeded to line these boxes up in a curve along the kitchen floor. The boxes were in the kitchen because I had cleaned out her book cabinet built by her Daddy, and I removed the old boxes to make room for more books. I placed the boxes in the kitchen to throw them away. But, first, I had planned to get a picture of her stacking the boxes up just one last time (for the sake of memories). We used to have so much fun stacking these boxes up and then knocking them over with Teddy's help. And, I'm not sure if I ever captured a picture of those precious moments.
I looked at her after she said, "Ssssssss," and I asked her, "What Annabelle? What are you doing?" She looked at me as if I was crazy for not getting it! Then, she said, "Snake Mommy!"
She's a creative little booger if you ask me! How does she think this stuff up?
Here she is explaining to me that she had created a snake.

No comments:
Post a Comment