Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beautiful Blue Eyes

I love this little girl and her beautiful blue eyes so much!


This picture was taken during Annabelle's first visit to the Atlanta Zoo on May 24th, 2009. You cannot tell from this particular picture, but Annabelle is actually holding her souvenir penny that her Daddy and her made together and staring into space. I guess she was just deep in thought, but it is such a beautiful picture of those beautiful blue eyes.

2 comments:

Grandmomma said...

And I love that little girl, also. She does have beautiful blue eyes. I'm so glad she inherited at least a part of her Granddaddy's families blue, blue eyes. The other day she looked into my eyes and said,"You got green eyes, Grandmomma. I got boo eyes."

Very precious picture of her and great layout. I hope she will always know how much she is loved!

Tracey said...

You've got a gorgeous set of God's sapphires just like I do with C. Aren't they the best? I can't believe how much these two are growing up.