This afternoon, while dressed up in purple fairy wings, Annabelle said the following to me:
"Mommy, I have good news for you. You are have a baby. And you will name him Jesus."
(Pause).
"You are Mary."
I guess maybe she is starting to understand the true meaning of Christmas! I was getting a little worried after all the presents she received from family this Christmas. Unfortunately, the emphasis of Christmas has become the quantity of presents instead of the true meaning.
For those parenting young children during this era, we have a long battle ahead to teach our children that "things" are not important at all.
2 years ago
3 comments:
That just melts my heart! She is indeed my little angel.
Isn't it amazing how much children can teach us! Annabelle sounds like she is at an awesome age! I always enjoy reading all your entries!
We miss you all! Hope we can see you more in 2010!!
SOOOO gosh darn precious! Love, love, love it.
Post a Comment