Monday, March 29, 2010

Big Girl Bed!

Finally! And, Mommy is on the verge of tears. It is 10:12 p.m. I have a fridge to clean, a bed to make with clean sheets, a bouncy seat and swing to set up and get ready to wash in the morning (since the washer and dryer are in Annabelle's closet in her new big girl room) and thank you notes to write.

And, Annabelle is still NOT asleep. She hasn't ventured from her big girl bed yet, but every time I check on her after the allotted time interval (5 min, 7 min, 10 min, 10 min), she is wide awake and talkative as can be.

And she's singing her new favorite song, "One, two, free, four, five. Once I caught a fish alive. Six, seven, eight, nine, ten. Then I let him go again. Why did you let him go? Because he bit my finger so. Which finger did he bite? This little finger on my right." Okay, well, that does make me smile and laugh a little bit.

I cannot start on any of the above until she actually goes to sleep because her bedroom is in the center of the house. I am now thinking that Annabelle and Beebo should have shared a room!

Is this baby seriously due any day now? I'm about to wake from a dream, right?

Has anyone else noticed that a full moon is on its way? When is that due? Probably April 1st!

3 comments:

Grandmomma said...

She sang that one to me yesterday. I'm glad you put the words down for future reference.Hang in there! Time has an awful way of passing very fast.

Granddaddy said...

Hate to tell you this, but the Full Moon was at 2:28 this morning!

I checked on the internet to see!

We know you are tired of waiting, but guess Bego will soon arrive.

Kami said...

Hope the transition to the big bed goes smoothly from here on out.

Sounds like the delivery could be any moment! How exciting! Hope all goes well and it is a quick and easy recovery!