
Freebie fun day at Bass Pro Shop, and she yet again wanted to dress fancy! I can only imagine the looks that her and hubby got as they walked around Bass Pro Shop to complete the free activities.
It was a fun day for just the two of them, and it has been wonderful for her to spend more one on one time with her Daddy. She's really started opening up a lot more to his affection, and over the past few weeks, she's been making some of the following comments.
"Mommy, I miss Daddy and Shadow and Jezebel."
When asked this morning (after she crawled in bed with the two of us) if she was ready to get up and eat breakfast so we could actually attempt to make it to Sunday School on time, she said, "I want to give Daddy a hug because I've missed him, and I love him." So, a big wake up hug he got!
Dear Annabelle,
I hope your girly, frilly side will always shine, but I also hope you know you can do anything any old boy can do!
If Beebo is a brother, I hope you'll always insist that you go camping and fishing along with your Daddy and brother. I hope you will help your Daddy with any and all woodworking projects.
As an old bag I used to have as a child said, "anything boys can do, girls can do better!" I think that bag alone motivated me to do anything and everything my brother did (except better).
You show 'em girl!
I love you, my sweet, sassy, frilly tomboy!
Mommy
3 comments:
It sounds like you are calling your Mother an old bag...
Ummm, yeah, that same thought crossed my mind when I read it!
What a cute picture!!
Post a Comment