They are promptly put in time out in the nearest tomato shipping box from Costco or Sam's.This was the second major explosive poop that leaked all over Mommy. Liquid poop resulting from one little toot dripped all the way down my shirt onto my shoe and the floor! And, Sophia's diaper had literally just been changed, so it wasn't like she was sitting in a full diaper ready to leak.
The tomato box turned out to be the nearest diaper changing table. And, yes, the mean mom I am left Sophia to cry while I ran to the car to grab my camera for this photo op. Poor second child! She is left to cry longer than her older sister ever was left to cry.
I'm still waiting for her Daddy to get pooped on! Why is it always me? He's been home both times this happened, but I'm still the target.
1 comment:
I'm sorry about the runny poop. We had a poop explosion of sorts today but I'll fill you in on that later! I adore this picture. Sophia makes a cute lil' 'mater.
Post a Comment