I left hubby to put the kiddos to bed this evening so I could attend a Bible study held on Thursday nights. Annabelle fell asleep in the recliner before I had even left the house. I left the house at 7:07 p.m. I spoke with hubby shortly after I had arrived in the driveway for the Bible study at 7:17 p.m. He told me that he had moved Annabelle to her bed, and she had stayed asleep.
Shortly after midnight Annabelle called me into her bedroom to ask for a drink of water. While I was in there she said, "You know that time I probably got to read more books since I already had my pajamas on."
Last Thursday, hubby gave Annabelle extra time to read books. And this week, apparently, Annabelle does not realize that she went to bed without dinner OR books. And hubby is still her knight in shining armour!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment