Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Worrying About Your Children

"Worrying about your children is sanity. And being that sane can drive you nuts."

I thought I would share quotes as I come across them. Hubby heard this while watching a movie when he was away on business recently. He wrote it down and brought it to me to read. I really liked the quote, so I had not thrown it away, and it has been sitting on my kitchen counter ever since.

I thought it was probably time to toss the piece of paper, but first I wanted to share it and document it in my blog so I can look back on my favorite quotes.

I am sure those of you with children can definitely relate!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We worry when they don't sleep enough, but then we worry when they sleep alot. It's a vicious cycle. And if they sleep longer than normal, instead of enjoying the extra quiet time, we go and check on them and stare them over...because surely something must be wrong! :)

Jodi said...

We just had a child here in NWA who was recently abducted from his day care facility. Six hours passed before anyone even realized he was missing! Talk about fearing for your children! There are so many things to worry about and it is frustrating to know that most of them are out our control. We just have to trust in the fact that God loves our children more than even we do, and that He will do what is best for them. That doesn't always help me relax, but I think it keeps *some* of the worrying at bay.

Lara Neves said...

I like that one. Thanks for sharing!