Monday, July 28, 2008

Shuzss On

Translation: Shoes on.

While I was rocking Annabelle today for her afternoon nap, she looked down at my feet, and she said, "Shuzss on." I instantly knew what she was saying, and yes, I was in fact wearing my shoes.

I am so proud of her for starting to put words together now. She used to just say "shuzss," but at last, the sentences are starting to flow.

Since then, she will say "Shuzss on" when she knows that she needs to put her shoes on before she gets out of the car or before she leaves the house.

"Rite dare" has been her common "sentence" for a long time now. She uses this saying very often when we ask her if she knows where something is located. She'll say, "Rite dare" as she points in the right direction.

Translation: Right there.

While we were in St. Simon's, Granddaddy said, I need to go to the bathroom. She pointed towards the bathroom in the hotel room and said, "Rite dare." Granddaddy thought it was so funny that she pointed the bathroom out for him (like he didn't already know where it was).

She keeps us in line!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Awwwww........that's so sweet!!!