Yes, I know! Stop the madness, right?
I planned to nurse until 2 years of age, but I am really starting to get concerned on how to actually wean this child after 2 years, especially with hubby traveling full-time.
This morning, while I was making my bed, Annabelle sat down on the floor, and she then held her baby doll, which she has named "Baby Atty" (Adie), close to her chest. She said, "Durse baby." I said, "What?" She then proceeded to tell me again that she was dursing the baby, as she held the baby in her arms just as if she were nursing her.
Fortunately, she did not make the connection that the baby's mouth needed to touch her. But, she did know that the baby's paci needed to be removed first, before she could "durse" her.
It was very sweet. And, I know she is going to be a wonderful Mommy one day as she is already very loving and affectionate to her baby dolls.
Let's just hope I can get this child weaned before I confuse her too much!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment