
The one who is actually taking ballet looks like a ballerina. The other child, who I won't call by name (Hint: She's my child!), looks more like a karate student.
Annalee was teaching Annabelle some of her new ballet tricks. Monkey see, monkey do! Annabelle has enjoyed watching and imitating Annalee all weekend.
5 comments:
Hey, Mrs. Critical: I bet you only wish you could kick your leg up that high! I think she's doing a very good job, myself. I know those two are having a ball together. Annabelle's going to miss her when she has to settle for the old folks once again!
Keep the pictures coming. They're cute.
Yes keep the pictures coming! How about emailing us some of the best ones, and maybe we can do a scrap page this week.
Another comment: This leg hike reminds me of Annabelle trying to climb out of her crib. Yep, she's had practice and it won't be long sista before you have to give up that crib for a small, uncontrollable bed. That's the day I may have to reconsider baby-sitting...when she gives up her confinement and naptime...
I don't know when Granddaddy thinks we're going to have time to scrap this week...I think he has forgotten that Annabelle's cousins may be scheduled to keep our babysitting skills in tact this week. I may not be up to keeping you know who when you get back home! Three are a lot of kids at one time, you know?
She is too cute! I'm sure with a few more lessons from Annalee, Annabelle will look just like a ballerina!
That picture gave me a great smile tonight. Thanks!
Post a Comment