
2. She was so meticulous with putting the beads on the leather string to tie on her hiking stick. I loved watching her. I think she put every bead on that string herself! And, I loved watching her Daddy help her. He was so patient and sweet to her. That in itself was a moment worth savoring forever!

3. The petting zoo had goats, sheep, a donkey, chickens and rabbits. Annabelle was not interested in petting the larger goats, but she didn't mind the sheep, Pygmy goats, chickens and rabbits. She didn't want to hold the chickens, but she got in the cage with them. This next picture isn't the best, but as I took it, she said, "He kissed me!" and proceeded to wipe off the sheep's kiss.
4. She also rolled some dough to make bread, colored a dreidel, made a small jar of dry tea with her own measurements of spices added, and created her own bulla craft by hubby's cell phone light which can be used as a necklace or ornament for our Christmas tree.
1 comment:
I love my little shepherd with her walking stick. Now maybe I can have my rolling pin back!
Post a Comment