Shortly after Annabelle was sleeping in her big girl bed, she yelled out "No ma'am Mommy!" early in the morning (before her usual wake time), just as hubby was walking in the door from working out before work.
Fortunately, we didn't hear another peep from her, so she apparently was dreaming, and she fell back asleep. Hubby and I laughed about it later with her and asked her if she remembered it.
It has now become a habit just about every single morning before she gets up out of bed. I will hear her say, "No ma'am Mommy!" And then shortly thereafter, I hear the cracking of her door opening and pitter patter of little feet.
She claims that she says "No ma'am Mommy!" because she thinks I'm trying to come in her room, and she doesn't want me to walk in. Ha! I don't believe that for one minute.
2 years ago
1 comment:
This is absolutely hilarious!
Post a Comment