Need I say more? Perhaps I shouldn't have laughed and grabbed the camera. And told her to never do that around her Daddy because he'd have her hide. I suspect we'll see a lot more of the above.
Baby Adie has to do everything that Sophia does. That includes nursing and tummy time even though I don't have any pictures to prove those. And guess who always wants to be in the picture now? Do you see the feet? She was smiling for the picture, but somehow I missed her face!Have you ever seen those little head travel pillows that look like miniature Boppy pillows? Well, Grandmama has one at her house, and Annabelle will wrap it around her little waist, just like a Boppy, and she'll use it to help her nurse Adie. If only I could be quick enough with the camera. It doesn't take Adie long to eat, apparently. And, she only nurses Adie when I nurse Sophia.
And Sophia discovered her feet today! Or it at least occurred to me today that she has discovered them. She probably discovered them long ago since I about stuff them in her mouth during almost every diaper change. Poor baby! These are some of the joys of motherhood though! It is the little things! She actually kept lifting her leg up all on her own just as in the picture above to check out her right foot.
Annabelle thought Sophia should wear her new construction hat. Again, perhaps I shouldn't have grabbed the camera for this one. I do understand the danger!
And Sophia discovered her feet today! Or it at least occurred to me today that she has discovered them. She probably discovered them long ago since I about stuff them in her mouth during almost every diaper change. Poor baby! These are some of the joys of motherhood though! It is the little things! She actually kept lifting her leg up all on her own just as in the picture above to check out her right foot.
Annabelle thought Sophia should wear her new construction hat. Again, perhaps I shouldn't have grabbed the camera for this one. I do understand the danger!And now I am counting the hours until hubby returns! I am tired of being a single mom!
2 comments:
You're on the ride of your life, aren't you? :) I love all the pictures....even the first one. (lol) I can't believe how much Sophia is changing week by week. She is definitely no newborn anymore!
Love the pic of Annabelle with the straw! Welcome to motherhood with more than one child! :)
Post a Comment