The title of this blog entry is really just a blend of random Annabelle sayings to hubby today. Very random stuff!
Hubby had the bathroom occupied, and he overheard Annabelle say the following from the hall.
"I'm going to stand in the hall and take my panties down for luck."
And just for the record, I have never said any such thing, ever!
Hubby walked in on Annabelle on the potty. He asked her, "Why do you have the toilet lid up against your back?"
"I'm a turtle. I'm going poopie."
And, that is not news to me. She'll do that and tell me, "I put the toilet seat up when I go tee tee and down on my back when I go poo poo." Of course, the turtle part was news to me.
And before leaving for the Lowe's Build and Grow Clinic, hubby told Annabelle, "We're going to go build something." She responded as follows.
"I don't want to because it sounds like hard work. Boys build stuff, girls don't."
"I want to go to the Okefenokee so I can play on the playground."
We went to the Okefenokee Swamp last year in May for vacation. We've been talking about it vaguely over the last few days, but we've mentioned nothing about the playground. While we were vacationing last year, that is all Annabelle wanted to do. She wanted to play on every new playground she saw. And, much of our time was spent picnicking and then watching her play on the different playgrounds.
Where does she think this stuff up?
3 years ago
3 comments:
I lost my original post trying to go back to see what else you had said besides the turtle story. I vaguely remember hearing her saying something along those same lines but it's been quite a while back now. I thought she was just over it or it had been a one or two time saying with her.
Keep her out of the Swamp. And the little one, too. I don't want them eaten alive by those horrible alligators. And I don't want the two of you missing either. You have many years of suffering. You need to stay ALIVE! You owe me that much.
Grandmomma paints a nice picture of parenthood, doesn't she? Many years of suffering? Mommy, I think that that would hurt my feelings if she was my Momma...
Clever, Annabelle! I never thought about using the lid as a "shell" before. Too funny.
Post a Comment