Hubby and I took Annabelle to Wal-Mart today to pick out "big girl panties." I had actually planned to buy her "big girl panties" earlier in the week, but the weather was rainy and nasty, so I didn't want to get Annabelle out in all of the rain. So, we had groceries to buy on Saturday, so it seemed like a great time to buy Annabelle her "big girl panties."
We, of course, took pictures of our hunt for the "big girl panties." I was afraid that we weren't going to find any in her size, but we did! I actually found the last two packs of Hanes size 2T-3T panties with Disney princesses on them. We now have 14 big girl panties total. I purchased each pack of 7 panties for $7.99 plus tax. That's pretty expensive if you ask me, but I guess in the long run it will be a lot cheaper than diapers! I, honestly, do not see how people afford having more than one child in diapers. Yikes! That's expensive, not to mention stressful!
Annabelle pulled the panties off the hangers at Wal-Mart as I searched for the right size. She naturally pulled panties off that were a completely wrong size. Fortunately, she liked the Disney princess panties the best. That is definitely a good thing because the Disney princess panties were the only design that Wal-Mart actually had in her size.
I pulled a few panties out to show Annabelle, and she took one pair and reached down and tried to put the panties on. It was precious, and I think I did manage to snap the picture as she did it.
Hubby, at first, refused to take pictures because he didn't "want to look like a pervert taking pictures of his own daughter looking at panties." What? Are you serious? Men!
On the way home, I asked Annabelle if she was excited about her "big girl panties." She, of course, wanted to hold a pack on the way home. Hubby said, "Do you really want to get her interested in wearing her big girl panties when we have to leave right after her nap for Adam's birthday party?" I thought, "Hmmm. Probably not." So, somehow, on the drive home, we managed to kidnap the panties from her when she wasn't looking.
However, after we got home, she discovered them again while she was searching through my purse, and then again (after the panties from my purse were confiscated quietly) from a diaper box where hubby had hid them. We, fortunately, did not have a problem with her wanting to wear either pair though. She really just wanted to look at them.
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment