Sunday, October 26, 2008

What do you see?

We visited some old college friends in Clayton, Georgia this weekend, some that we haven't seen since we got married in July 2000. Most all of us have children now, and the children are all very close in age, so everyone had a blast, including the children.

Hubby, Annabelle and I spent the night at the cabin. After Annabelle was dressed on Sunday morning, we caught her peeking out the bedroom window right next to another little girl. This other little girl just happened to be one of those baby dolls without facial features that props against windows. I guess Annabelle was just curious about what that baby doll might have seen.

So, here is a picture of Annabelle following her lead! Is this not precious? She stood there long enough for hubby to say, "Are you not going to take a picture," and for me to then pull the camera out of the diaper bag and camera case. I was lucky enough to actually capture a great shot!

By the way, if I can remember, I am going to start posting the dates and times for some of these pictures with the exact date and time that the pictures were taken. This picture was actually taken on October 26, 2008 at 10:03 a.m. This is just one of the many benefits of a digital camera (knowing the exact date and time the photo was taken after it is downloaded to your computer)!

No comments: