- Bath (every other night)
- Dry hair (after bath)
- Tee tee in the potty one last time (at least I hope it is the last time...sometimes she decides that she needs to tee tee in the potty again after she has her diaper on)
- Put diaper on
- Last sip of juice
- Brush teeth
- Read two books (I stay strong on only reading two books for bedtime now. I think this was one of her stall tactics until she learned that I meant business. She still tries to negotiate for more books, but she gets over it pretty quickly).
- Tell Annabelle to pick out books to place in the crib so she can read to her babies and Teddy
- Nurse
- Sing "Hush Little Baby" once while rocking Annabelle in my arms
- Give Annabelle a hug and a kiss and tell her it is time for her to go night night, but that Mommy will sing one more song to her while she lays in bed
- Place Annabelle in the crib
- Annabelle turns her "fish" on (this is her Fisher Price Aquarium that she has had since she was a baby)
- Cover Annabelle, Teddy and her "Baby Datties" with her Annabelle blanket
- Make sure that her other blue, white, green and yellow blanket hangs over the outside of the crib
- Sing one last tune of "Hush Little Baby" from the rocking chair while Annabelle lays in the crib and watches her fish (and sometimes counts them...one two free)
- And LAST, but certainly not least and very, very important, tuck all of the babies in for the night!
Oddly enough, Annabelle knows that she has to remove her paci in order to give anyone a kiss. So, if I try to kiss the Baby Adies when they have their doll pacis in their mouths, Annabelle insists that I remove their pacis before I am able to kiss them and lay them back down in the crib. And, before I lay them back down, I must put their pacis back in their mouths! She started this particular routine earlier this week. Can anyone say OCD?
No comments:
Post a Comment