Sophia was born on Friday, April 16th, 2010 at 11:02 p.m. She weighed in at 8 lbs, 5 oz and was 21 1/4 inches long! She was born with a full head of dark brown hair with blond highlights (so much that every nurse commented on her beautiful highlights). And, she has a dimple on her left cheek, just like her big sister! Sophia is doing awesome! And as you can see, her big sister, Annabelle, is very, very proud!
And, Sophia was even kind enough to wait until after the big tax deadline (April 15th) to make her arrival! She apparently didn't quite understand the importance of waiting until April 18th, but the 16th will do (on most years)!P.S. The above is the e-mail I sent out to everyone announcing Sophia's birth. For the second picture, I was so enthralled in finding the cutest picture of Annabelle that I didn't even bother to make sure that Sophia looked cute in it. After I sent it, hubby said, "Sophia looks like a little chub in that picture." When I got a chance to look at the picture again myself, I realized just how chubby my sweet baby girl looks. Oops! I guess next time I need to make sure that both girls look their cutest.
5 comments:
Welcome Sophia Marie! You are just beautiful. It is so hard for everyone to see those beautiful highlights in that head of dark hair. Just unbelievable, really. I guess that's what took you so long to get here. You were so busy finishing those highlights. It's very hard to capture the beauty. I did get a couple of shots that semi showed us just how perfect the 'do' is. You are a lucky little girl to join the wonderful mommy and daddy and big sister you have. You are loved by everyone of us. I look forward to watching you grow and thrive just like Annabelle. Also I can't wait for all those moments to capture on camera while we do things together.We have truly been blessed by your addition to our family. Love you now and forever. Grandmomma B.
OH! You guys! She is so beautiful!!! Congratulations on a perfect little golden girl. That hair is so amazing. Before I read your explanation about the second picture all I could think was, look at those beautiful cheeks! She looks great and I am so happy for you and your family.
What do you mean? Sophia couldn't look any cuter in that second picture! :) When you mentioned the highlights in her hair, I couldn't believe it until I saw the first picture. Stunning! We're thrilled for you guys and can't wait to meet her. Welcome to the world, Miss Sophia Marie!!!
Welcome little one to the world!! You have very cool parents. Hopefully you'll be a better sleeper than your older sister.
See...I told you it was a girl. I've never been wrong! Congrats Andy and Jenn!
Post a Comment