Friday, June 25, 2010

2 Month Photo

It is hard to believe that Sophia is already two months old! Actually, she's two months and 9 days, and I finally got around to taking her 2 month picture today. Poor second child! Of course, I don't think I was much better with taking Annabelle's on her exact birthday month either.


Here are her stats as of her wellness visit on Tuesday, June 22nd, 2010 at 2:10 p.m. Keep in mind she was born on April 16th, 2010. So, she was 2 months and 6 days at her doctor's visit.

Weight: 12 lbs (75th - 90th percentile)

Length: 23 1/4 in (75th - 90th percentile)

Head: 15 5/8 in (75th percentile)


And, here is a picture of her twin sister at 2 months and 5 days. Or so I thought they looked alike! Now I can really see the differences.


Annabelle's stats at her 2 month wellness visit at 2 months and 2 days were as follows.

Weight: 12 lbs, 2 oz (80th percentile)

Length: 23 3/8 in (85th percentile)

Head: 15 7/8 in (80th percentile)

Apparently, they were a little more exact with the percentiles when Annabelle was a baby. I did try to interpret the chart myself this time around after the nurse had left the room, and Sophia's stats did fall right in the middle of the 75th - 80th percentile, and at this young of an age, there is not much deviation.

I did produce a significant amount more milk with Annabelle for some reason, so that probably explains why she was a little bigger than her sister at the same age. Or maybe Annabelle just demanded more milk and that is why I produced more. Oddly enough, Annabelle weighed less at birth than Sophia! Annabelle weighed 7 lbs, 9 oz and Sophia weighed 8 lbs, 5 oz.

So there you have it! Both my girls at 2 months of age. Which one is cuter at 2 months? Is it wrong to say that I have my pick? Even though I think they are both absolutely adorable at 2 months of age!

3 comments:

Bebe Blogger said...

Annabelle looks like Mommy and Sophia looks like Daddy. It's funny how their stats are very similar, especially since their birth weights were different. Very cute pictures!

Grandmomma said...

I still say that at the same age you could have put them in a paper sack, shook them up, dumped them out and they still look like each other! They are both adorably cute. One had less pain, so she could be more charming personality wise, and I wouldn't return either one of them. Nobody plays favorite except when the oldest gets the most attention because she demands it.Wait until Sophia starts talking then she, too, will demand the attention! Aee,yii, yii,yii!I love my two girls...and my three boys, too.

Sugar and Spice said...

Wow, has it been 2 months already? And it's completely normal for the kids to kind of look alike as babies. I've often been asked if Aidan and Noah are twins, and I don't think they look anything alike! They are both adorable!