Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sophia Meets Caleb Again

I am a little partial to babies with hair (for some reason). Are these two not the cutest?




Caleb and his mommy visited us today at our house. This was Caleb's first visit. They both were intrigued with Sophia's play gym. And Caleb came prepared to fight for his space on the play gym mat! Take this Sophia! Hee, hee! It looks like he's having a boxing match with Sophia.

They've grown quite a bit since the first time they met.

1 comment:

Grandmomma said...

How cute are they? Caleb has really grown and he's catching up with Sophia. Grow, Sophia, grow! But I guess little boys do have a tendency to grow pretty fast. I guess it's the angle they are lying because at closer look Caleb he does look a tiny bit smaller. They are both cute as they can be. Love the pictures.

Sophia looks like she's enjoying her new 'man' friend.

Watch out, Daddy, better keep your eyes on that little cutie pie eyeing your daughter!