Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday To S A!

Annabelle sang "Happy Birthday" to the USA this weekend! It came out a whole lot like "Happy Birthday To S A!"


Have I mentioned that I LOVE digital photography? And, I especially LOVE the special effects that can be done to make a precious picture awesome!

But, most of all, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the subject of my pictures! Can she possibly get any cuter?

Here is the original picture before applying my fancy new trick. And, yes, I know Grandmama, you like the original picture best!

3 comments:

Grandmomma said...

Very nicely done! She makes me smile and feel all happy inside just seeing that sweet little face. How lucky can we be? I think you are way ahead of me in Photoshop and were long ago. I'll get myself back on task once this bone heals...maybe. By then I will have forgotten all I knew. I have missed playing around with my photos. Keep posting the pictures. We look for them several times a day.

Kami said...

Beautiful!! Both of them!!

I'm very impressed with the cool digital effects that you did.

usafinks said...

awesome pix! can't wait until you can give me a photoshop lesson...NOW THAT I HAVE IT! yippee!

hmmm...what shall I make for dinner to entice you :)