Does it bother anyone else that people post their pets ONLY for their Facebook profile picture?
Why?
Do you look that bad that you need to portray yourself as your pet? Or, are you really just that proud of your pet?
It makes me want to remove them as a friend based on their profile picture alone.
2 years ago
3 comments:
This week they had some sort of pet appreciation day/week/month and there was an email going around to please post your pet as a profile pic to raise awareness for something. Hmmm, shows you how much attention I paid to the email.....I can't even remember what it was. Anyway.....maybe that has something to do with your friends suddenly changing their profile pic? Or have the pics always been their pets? If that's the case, then just ignore my comment. :-)
Some of us hate pics of ourselves. That's why it's usually an icon or family pic...
Ha ha ha! You should also watch out for people who use a barnyard animal for their Blogger icon. Except it was because my blog was all anonymous when I was teaching. I swear, my Facebook is normal!
Post a Comment