Yes, the honeymoon is officially over. Isn't that what they call it? You know, those 3 months they call the 2nd trimester. I sure was hoping that honeymoon would continue into the 3rd trimester, but nope, not this time! Well, I guess it did by one month since I have less than 2 months to go, but I was hoping to only be miserable and really big the very last month.
But, the back pain has started. I guess it doesn't help that I'm toting around a 34 lb 3 year old! And, I'm still having to lift her into her crib every evening for bedtime. We need that big girl room and bed finished ASAP!
And, the best part, I think this child is now ALSO on my sciatic nerve, hence the back pain. Apparently that is a real comfortable spot for Annabelle and Beebo both. I literally had to have Annabelle's bath stool AND hubby to help me crawl into bed every evening while I was pregnant with Annabelle for the last few weeks (if not the last month) because she loved chilling on my sciatic nerve.
Please just pray that this child isn't planning to come a month early! I'm anticipating a week early based on Annabelle's arrival, but I cannot handle any earlier than that. Seriously folks, there is way too much to do!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment