Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sisterly Love (after 3 months)


I almost titled this "Little $hit," but I refrained. This is what happens when jealousy sets in. The oldest child begins to do some things discreetly to take out her frustrations on her little sister. And, she was busted in the act! Do you see Annabelle pinching her sister's cheek? She started doing this while we were on vacation whenever we took pictures of the two of them together. And, believe me, she wasn't trying to be sweet!

Since then Annabelle has pinched Sophia's toes tight enough to make Sophia cry, and she's been caught pinching her ear as well.


Dear Sophia,

Don't you worry sweet girl! Daddy and I have already promised you that we will turn our heads on occasion so you can get her back for her pure meanness!

Love,

Mommy


Not to mention, Annabelle is acting out in subtle ways to get attention. Why do they crave the negative attention? She slams doors on purpose when her sister is sleeping just to wake her! I cannot tell you how many times I have told Annabelle that if Sophia is sleeping that generally means more time for her, but apparently, she doesn't care!

The joys of raising sisters!

And guess who gets the most attention as it is (even before all of the negative attention)? Annabelle!

The above picture was taken on July 20th at the King and Prince Resort in St. Simon's, Georgia for hubby's annual conference for work.

1 comment:

Bebe Blogger said...

Yikes! Poor little Sophia! I'm sure she can't wait to start getting teeth...chomp, chomp, chomp...