This is the title of a book that I found at a church consignment sale that Annabelle has loved ever since I brought it home and cleaned it up for her. It has little round buttons on the side with pictures of Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit and Roo. As you flip through the book, one of each of the five pictures appears at the top of each page on the left hand side of the book. If you press the same button on the right side of the book that matches the picture at the top of each page on the left side of the book, a song plays that corresponds with the words and picture on the page. I know you all probably know what I am talking about now. They are really popular books among the kids these days.
So, I've been trying for awhile to get Annabelle to make the correlation between the buttons so that if she sees Pooh at the top of the page, then she should push the Pooh button on the right side of the book.
Well, this morning we were playing with the book, and she figured it out! She pushed the correct button for every single page. And, we even read the book over again (several times), and she pushed the correct buttons again.
I was so excited to see her finally make this correlation! It was so funny to me though because she acted like she's been pressing the correct button forever.
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment