Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hi Mommy!

She escaped from her Pack 'N Play again this afternoon while napping at Grandmama and Granddaddy's house. And, this was after I told her that we don't climb out of the Pack 'N Play, right Annabelle? I didn't think that "talk" would work with her, but I just thought I'd try it. Annabelle is way too independent to listen to me on that one! If they do listen, why not just leave them in a crib until their 20 years old?!?!

So, she escaped, she fussed for a little while, I went to check on her where I had left the door cracked, and I saw that she had escaped and was standing right outside of her Pack 'N Play. I think she spotted me through the crack, but I quickly left and went back up front.

I told Grandmama and Granddaddy to watch that den door because a little pint size two year old would be walking through it momentarily. I peeked through the den door, and I spotted that pint size two year old who said, "Hi Mommy!"

I had to turn away from her to keep from laughing, and then yet again, we had another talk about not climbing out of the Pack 'N Play. This time I gave her the toy train she kept reaching for earlier, and this time, she actually did stay in her Pack 'N Play. Maybe I can leave her in there until she's 20 years old!

No comments: