"Mommy Go Bye Bye, Go See Ganmama Gandaddy."
Those are the words I heard this morning during breakfast after I mentioned to Annabelle that she was going to go and spend the night with Grandmama and Granddaddy this evening. I don't recall mentioning to her that I wouldn't be there when she woke up the next morning, but she obviously decided that she didn't need me there.
Also, before the breakfast conversation, and as soon as Annabelle woke up, she said, "Go see Ganmama Gandaddy." I had told Annabelle last night that we were going to go and see Grandmama and Granddaddy in the morning, so I guess she didn't forget what I had told her. She's a smart girl!
This will be the first night ever that I will leave her overnight by herself without her Mommy (or Daddy). Of course, I'll be getting her down for the night, so I don't think it really counts (unless, of course, she decides to wake up in the middle of the night).
Also, worthy of mention, last Wednesday before Thanksgiving, as Grandmama and Granddaddy were leaving, Annabelle said, "Mommy go bye bye, Ganmama Gandaddy stay." She apparently wanted me to leave, but she wanted her Grandmama and Granddaddy to stay for the evening.
I'm afraid my baby is growing up, and it makes me a little sad (and happy)!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment