Saturday, July 4, 2009

Annie Get Your Gun

Annabelle found a water gun just laying around while we were celebrating the 4th of July at the Curtis' lake house on Lake Lanier. I don't know whose it was as there were a few dozen kids running around, but I let her play with it until someone claimed it. And, no one ever did (at least while she was playing with it).

She loved it! It ran out of water very quickly, so I convinced her that her Daddy would surely run inside or to the lake to fill it up if she asked him. I also encouraged her to shoot some water at her Daddy to entice him.

And then, it was Cousin Adam's turn! I captured a great shot of him...as he was shooting my DSLR camera. Perhaps next time I should turn the camera? But, if I had, I wouldn't have captured this awesome picture of him in action.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Perfect date for our kids - water gun wars. :) We never had those ;)

Grandmomma said...

And you were trying out your skills using sepia on your photo, huh? Nice job and I like the picture of that cute little girl with the water gun.

Grandmomma said...

And you used the frame from the lesson, too. See, I am a little observant in my world of fog.