I'm not sure how you spell "purple-ee," but this past weekend while looking online with Annabelle at the Target Pottery Barnish looking bedding, Annabelle commented on the bedding I had ordered online that I asked if she liked.
Mommy: "Do you like this one?"
Annabelle: "That one is too purple-ee."
This is the same bedding that just a month ago was sold out online, and I was completely devastated. Yes, devastated. Mainly because I had such a hard time finding the "perfect" bedding. You know, because it is all about me! So much that this time around, I didn't allow her to pick out her own bedding because I knew she'd pick something like Cinderella or Dora, and I wanted something a little cuter than that stuff. She doesn't know the difference at three, right? I did take her shopping for her bedding, and I asked her what she liked. She liked just about everything anyway, so I figure it really doesn't matter that much if I make the decision for her bedding this one last time.
So, this evening, hubby and I opened the online Target Happy Flower Purple quilt and compared it to the Target Happy Flower Yellow quilt that we bought in the store. The Happy Flower Purple could only be purchased online.
Annabelle apparently has a good eye (like her Daddy) because she was right, it was too purple-ee! We decided on the Target Happy Flower Yellow quilt, and hubby returned the other one promptly to Target. Thank goodness shipping was free on the purple version, and the yellow version was even discounted when I purchased it!
But, it was just another reminder that I need to stop sweating the small stuff. I was so upset when I realized the Target Happy Flower Purple quilt was out of stock online a month ago. So much that I completely ruined the evening for everyone. Because you know, "if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!"
And, yes hubby, you were right. "Let's just buy the one in the store and see how you like it. Who knows, you may actually like it more?" Are you happy now? Are you happy that I said you were right? Don't count on that happening again any time soon because we both know who is right 99% of the time!
I'll just blame it on the pregnancy this time around! But perhaps one day I'll learn to not sweat the small stuff so much!
2 years ago
1 comment:
Poor Grandmomma...Poor Annabelle...now Poor Andy!
Post a Comment