Wednesday, May 28, 2008

She's a looker!

While we were at the waterpark today, Annabelle had two little boys who kept eyeing her! They were closer to 3-4 years of age, but they kept looking at Annabelle and just grinning.

It was so funny to see because it totally reminded me of how teenagers are googly-eyed over one another. In this case, Annabelle was the hottie and she had two boys checking her out!

Of course, her Daddy was watching them! So, Annabelle look out! I feel really sorry for you when you start to date in about 30 years! Ha! Ha!

The best part of all...I captured all of this on camera, so you all can enjoy the picture I took of the two little boys checking Annabelle out. Oddly enough, I didn't know she was ALSO checking them out until I looked back at this picture.

So, she's obviously a looker AND a flirt! They were cute though. I'll give her that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Those two boys are wondering where this creature from out of space came from" That is what Grandmommie just told me as she just got through reading your latest posts. You know, I am like her, as I just like to wade at the ocean. You can drown in low ocean water also, as you do not know which way is the top of the water, and sometimes you fight and go down instead of up, after a wave knocks you over. Glad you all are having a good time!!

Anonymous said...

Thoughts in the little boys heads: "Wow, what kind of fashion statement is that gal making?"

She's a cutie, no doubt.