Monday, January 11, 2010

Cinderelly, Cinderelly!

While dressed up as Cinderella today, Annabelle asked me, "What else does Cinderella do?" after we had already applied makeup like a princess.



Can you guess my response? It worked to my advantage as I needed to treat some of her clothes and get them washing. She even found some of the stains on her own! And, she even looked at both sides of the garments for stains. I am working hard to make her anal retentive.

And, then, she sprayed with the Shout Advanced and scrubbed with an electric toothbrush purchased specifically to treat stains. She did a great job, and she even got some of the stains out on her own.

She's such a big helper! I love my Cinderelly!

3 comments:

Kami said...

"working hard to make her anal retentive."

That just is hilarous! The pictures of Annabelle in her Cinderella costume are so cute. :)

Grandmomma said...

Yeah, I have to agree. I worked extra hard to do the same for you. I think I succeeded, don't you? And the world with an 'anal retentive' child is really something else, isn't it? Keep it up!

Bebe Blogger said...

Way to go taking advantage of the "what else does Cinderella do?" question! I would have done the same thing! :)