Is it strange that my daughter names her imaginary friends and baby dolls very strange, random and completely made up names? I guess not any more strange than Annabelle deciding long ago that the baby would be named Clifford if it is a boy! Yes, Clifford! Good thing she doesn't get to pick the name.
While playing with Annabelle this past Sunday, she invited hubby and I to visit her friends whose house was her bedroom. But first, she gave us names of our own. I was no longer Mommy, and Daddy was no longer Daddy. Instead, we were blessed with the following names.
Mommy: Hookah Dookah (pronounced Who-ka Doo-ka)
Daddy: Gaga (pronounced like Lady Gaga)
The imaginary girl friend that we went to visit was also named Hookah Dookah, and her brother's name was Haka.
Hubby and I agreed on the spelling of Hookah Dookah, but I thought it was important to spell out the pronunciation more clearly above. And feel free to begin referring to hubby as Gaga now. I think he likes his new name.
3 years ago
1 comment:
ahem... Annalee knows who lady gaga is. she will quite impressed with Mr. A next time he comes over. especially if he can dance! :D
Post a Comment