I'm destined to have another girl, right? Because I already have my little boy all dressed up with frills in a little girl's body.
Annabelle has always been full of energy! Lots of it! More energy than I've seen in even some boys. But yet, she's still my frilly girl who loves clothes, accessories and loves to play dress up, and she loves, loves, loves her baby dolls.
But, she can still be quite the tomboy. Like mother, like daughter! Hence her attempt at climbing her chiffarobe this morning to put a check from Cousin Mike for Christmas into her "piggy bank from Grandmama" sitting on the very tip top of the chiffarobe.
"I will get it!" she told me.
I ignored her because I knew she just couldn't reach it since it was sitting on the very tip top almost to the ceiling.
"Mommy! Mommy! Help! I'm about to fall!" she yells. So, I come running, but fortunately, she greets me at the door and mutters something along the lines of "I was trying to climb those drawers, but I about to fall."
I half expected to enter her room with the drawers all pulled out. Nope! She didn't use her "boy" brain for that one as we all know a boy would have just pulled the drawers out to use as stairs to climb to the top. But, according to Annabelle, she did attempt to climb the knobs, and it sounded as if she got between the second and third drawer.
I thought she was over her "climbing" stage since that started at a very young age, 15 months. Apparently, based on today's events, I was wrong!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment