
Here is how I found Annabelle when I went to get her up from her nap this afternoon. Actually, she was standing up holding onto the hand rails and bouncing up and down in the crib, but I didn't think those pictures were appropriate to post on this blog. I suppose this is why she wasn't sleeping.
That's what I get for laughing at my friend Kami's last blog post. Sorry Kami! However, unlike Kami's son, Annabelle did not tinkle on anything. That was completely by chance though! If I had not come in when I did, her sheet would have definitely been wet. But, there is definitely one good thing about girls. The tinkle would have most likely stayed in the crib on the sheets.
By the way, her room does not normally look that messy. Everything on the floor was in her crib before naptime. Did you notice the jeans on the floor (to the left of the mermaid) and the diaper in the crib directly behind her? Yes, she was wearing those before naptime!
I couldn't help but laugh when I found her. I'm afraid that may cause a relapse tomorrow.
1 comment:
Silly Annabelle! She and Andrew must think being diaperless in their cribs is fun! Good thing you got to her before any messes happened. :)
Post a Comment