Just when I've decided to try and pull in a little extra money by working an extra two hours a day during naptimes, Annabelle has decided this week that she's not going to nap at all! Lovely!
And, no joking, I made the decision Sunday night to start working in the mornings before she woke up and at naptimes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
I think she has napped only one day this week since Monday, and it is now Thursday. And, on top of that, she's woken up EARLY almost every morning this week (except for Monday and today). Today doesn't count though because I didn't wake up early!
This girl loves to cost her Mommy and Daddy money, between doctor's visits, new clothes, food and loss of wages, she is going to keep us broke! LOL!
Dear Annabelle,
Since one day "LOL" will mean nothing to you because the internet and blogging will probably be history, "LOL" stands for "Laugh Out Loud." It is just people being more efficient, or should I say lazy! Seriously, does it really take that much more time to type "Laugh Out Loud?"
Love,
Mommy
Well, she's been in her crib for an hour and five minutes. I better go get her up!
3 years ago
1 comment:
I feel your pain! Hopefully Annabelle will cooperate for you next week. :)
Post a Comment