As soon as Annabelle realized that it was time to open presents, she immediately walked over and picked up your present from all of us. It was very touching to me! She knew that we had bought and wrapped that present for you, and it seemed as if she just wanted to make sure that you didn't forget to open that one. We bought you a Fisher Price Musical Tea Set that Annabelle loves! She actually does not have one at home, but Grandmama bought her one when she was around 12 months old, and she's loved it ever since. It says, "for ages 2 and up," but I think you can figure out how to play with it before you turn 2!
Here is a picture I happened to snap as Annabelle walked over to you and your Mommy with your present from us. I love it!
Here is a picture I happened to snap as Annabelle walked over to you and your Mommy with your present from us. I love it!

You left your Mommy to open most of your presents at your birthday party. Annabelle also decided that she was going to help you. She started opening your presents for you whenever I would look away for just a second. She didn't realize I had looked away, so she wasn't being defiant. She just wanted to help you. Annabelle's Daddy would look at me and nod in Annabelle's direction to let me know that she was in the process of disassembling the presents. Your Mommy was so patient with Annabelle though, and she didn't seem to mind at all. Your Mommy has always been very patient with children!

And then, it was time for the cake! I have never seen a one year old dig into a cake like you did with your 1st birthday cake. You were not even coaxed by a single person either. You dug in to that cake immediately. This next picture is my very favorite. Your eyes look so beautiful and blue in this picture. You look so much like your Mommy!



Happy 1st Birthday Baby Adie! We love you, and we are looking forward to watching you grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment