Okay folks, I need some tips! I have a whole pile of magazines collecting dust that need to remove themselves from my house. But, the anal retentive, "someone could get some use out of these" won't lift them from their spot which is adding clutter to my already tight and cluttered house.
I used to love magazines. Now I completely despise them. I cringe when I get a new one in the mail because I don't know what to do with them. Perhaps the garbage can would be an excellent place to store them? I actually stopped reading them months ago because I realized that my time is better spent reading a good book if I have the time to read. And, a good book generally does not take up space in my house because I check them out from the library whenever I feel the need to read.
So, how do you dispose of your magazines? Do you donate them? If so, any recommendations?
2 years ago
5 comments:
Doctor's offices always like them. Or hospital waiting rooms. Or your recycle bin. :o)
I take them to the YMCA and they use them. The nursing homes love them too. I swap with friends of mine too!
We had a ton of hubby's car magazines taking up space and couldn't think who would want to read about 10+ year old cars now, so they all went in the recycling bin. If you do throw yours out, please consider recycling instead.
We could definitely use some at the Children's Surgery Center! I'll take some off your hands.
What kinds do you have?
I put the articles I like into a binder (well, I try...currently I have quite the pile going on myself) and recycle the rest.
Post a Comment