So, Nonnie's postcard came in the mail today, and I just happened to have the camera in hand when she received it. She was so excited to receive her postcard from Nonnie. And, I thought all of the postcard photo shoot pictures were so cute, so I decided to post them all on this blog entry.
Notice the wild pants that don't at all match her very cute sweater. She tee teed all over her very cute jeans from Nana Janet and Papa Bill earlier in the day during her nap. And, we were going riding in her little car that was covered in saw dust, so at that point, clothes that could get dirty were a must! I would have also preferred to change her very cute sweater to prevent from getting it dirty, but she insisted that I leave it on. She threatened me with a toddler meltdown!
And, what is that she is holding? Yes, it is pine straw. My daughter loves to play in the yard and get her nice clean shoes and good clothes dirty. She has always been a huge collector of rocks and anything pertaining to nature!
Is she not the cutest thing ever?






2 comments:
I can't believe she likes her own mail so much. I will have to send her things more often.
Annabelle is such a cutie. She is growing up way too fast. How can we keep her little????
Thanks for always sharing her with me. I love you all.
Nonnie
Christopher gets mail from Uncle Harry from Disney at least once a month and LOVES it. Her hair is so long and pretty. Our babies are growing up too fast. C will be THREE next week. And YES we are done!
Post a Comment