
Like I've said before, the girl has some expensive taste! She LOVES just about any kind of shrimp (fried, boiled), and now, she loves snow crab legs too!
I don't think I had my first taste of snow crab legs until I went to the beach with my best friend when I was 14-15 years of age.
And, don't think I just buy snow crab legs on a normal occasion. Nope, these suckers have been in our freezer since I was pregnant (back in 2006)! Freezer food doesn't ever really go bad, does it? I know it may not taste so fresh, but it isn't going to hurt you. So, I decided to start cleaning the freezer out. Hubby didn't realize it was that old until after everyone was finished.
I had cooked 1/2 a package which was supposed to be equivalent to 2 servings. Annabelle definitely had her fair share, and hubby and I barely got any. Then, when it was all gone, she requested more, and she got fussy because there wasn't any more
She's going to have to go to the beach with her best friend and her own cash in hand in 12 years to get snow crab legs at a restaurant. I can only afford snow crab legs at a restaurant for one of us, and that one of us is me!
As Annabelle says, "Oh goodness!"
No comments:
Post a Comment