Thursday, May 21, 2009

Still crazy in love?

He's either blind or still crazy in love. Hubby made the following comment to me during dinner last night.

"You are prettier today than the day I married you."

We were eating at a pizza place, Maddio's, only because we had a coupon for a free pizza with the purchase of another pizza and two beverages. It was just the two of us as Annabelle was spending the night with my parents. We haven't had dinner out, just the two of us, in a very, very long time! I think the last time was our anniversary back in July.

I had said to hubby, "You know, I look at pictures of myself two and a half years ago and then now, and I think, 'man, I look so much older. She [Annabelle] has really aged me.'"

His response was, "I don't think so. You are prettier today than the day I married you."

You think that comment would have been followed by laughter from him, but it wasn't. He was dead serious. So, I am convinced that he is either blind or still crazy in love.

2 comments:

Kelly G said...

Awww.. I think that is one of the nicest things I've read all day :)

Kelly G

Kami said...

That is so sweet!